Guided tours through the City Hall with counting cards
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 1 pm
- Meeting point: City Information in the City Hall, entrance Friedrich-Schmidt-Platz 1
- Guided tours are conducted in German language and are free of charge.
- Counting cards will be issued on site from 8 am on the day of the tour. A maximum of 50 people can participate per tour. It is not possible to reserve these tickets.
- No guided tours are offered on meeting days: Sitzungstermine von Wiener Landtag und Wiener Gemeinderat, official holidays, Good Friday, 24 an 31 December or during major events.
- Multilingual audio guides are available for guided tours at the City Information. Our high quality audio guides are available for free in English, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian. Visitors who rent an audio guide just need to deposit their ID cards.
Groups, up from ten persons, are bookable from Monday to Friday between 8am and 2pm. Please contact the City Information about four weeks before your visit.Contact for this page:
City of Vienna | City Service