Civil engineer - change of address

General information

Chartered engineering consultants must report any transfer of their registered office to the competent authority within two weeks.


Parties concerned must report transfer of the registered office to the Chamber of Architects and Engineering Consultants [Architekten- und Ingenieurkonsulentenkammer] within two weeks.


See description of contents.

Responsible department

The competent Chamber of Architects and Engineering ConsultantsGerman text where the party's office and/or branch office is located.

Further Information and Online-Form

Contact for this page:
PSC Vienna
Contact form