Staff Office International Strategy and Coordination
The Staff Office International Strategy and Coordination is the focal point of the City of Vienna's international activities and supports potential partners in Austria and abroad.
Services for international partners
- Providing a contact point for the City of Vienna and its subsidiary companies
- Providing a networking point for Vienna's urban technologies and strategies
- Consulting services for public institutions, investors and businesses on partnership opportunities
- Cooperation on respective national markets
Services for institutions and businesses based in Vienna and Austria
- Consulting services on partnership opportunities
- Developing individual cooperation models
- Providing presentation and networking platforms abroad
- Lobbying for joint projects using the dense network of liaison offices of the City of Vienna with a focus on Central and Eastern Europe
Tasks of the Staff Office International Strategy and Coordination
The Staff Office International Strategy and Coordination is the focal point of Vienna's international activities.
The Staff Office International Strategy and Coordination centrally coordinates the international activities with internal and external partners in order to create synergies. Based on continuous market research and analysis of international developments, it compiles strategic recommendations for the international activities of the City of Vienna.
"Vienna Calling" e-bulletin
Aimed specifically at our partners abroad, the City of Vienna's monthly e-bulletin provides regular news updates about our cosmopolitan city at the heart of Europe. "Vienna Calling" is published by the Staff Office for International Strategy and Coordination.
Chief Executive Office - European and International Affairs