Vienna Representative Offices abroad
The City of Vienna has an efficient network of liaison offices abroad at its disposal with eleven offices in Central and Eastern Europe and offices in Brussels and Tokyo. The liaison offices lobby for the interests of the City of Vienna in the host countries and cities.
Since 1996, the Vienna House in Brussels has housed both the Vienna Representative Office and a field office of the Vienna Business Agency. The main task of the Vienna House in Brussels is to represent the interests of the City of Vienna vis-à-vis EU institutions. The Brussels office of the Vienna Business Ageny (VBA) supports Viennese businesses and the business location Vienna at European level.
Contact Vienna House in Brussels
Vienna Representative Office of the City of Vienna
Ms Michaela Kauer
Phone: +32 2 743 85 01
Vienna Business Agency
Ms Susanne Strohm
Phone: +32 2 743 85 15
Fax: +32 2 743 85 05
Avenue de Tervuren 58
This office in Tokyo coordinates the foreign activities of the City of Vienna in Japan. It shares its office with the Austrian National Tourist Office in Tokyo.
Austrian National Tourist Office in Tokyo
Mr Michael Strasser
Phone: +813 358 222-56
Fax: +813 358 222-62
Fujiwara Building 4F, 1-7-3 Azabujuban, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0045
The agency Compress PR runs the Vienna Representative Offices in Central and Eastern Europe.
The representative offices are located in:
- Makedonska 17, SRB-11000 Beograd
- Strakova 1 SK-811 01 Bratislava
- Szép utca 3, H-1053 Budapest
- Sipotul Fantanilorstraße 2, Sc. A, Et. 1, Ap. 4, RO-010157 Bucuresti, Sektor 1
- ulica Mikolajska 4, PL-31-027 Kraków
- Compress-PR d.o.o., Streliska 24, SL-Ljubljana
- ul. Petrovka d. 27, Entrance "Strastnoi Boulevard" RU-107031 Moscow
- Karmelltská 25, CZ-11 800 Praha 1
- Pruscakova 2, BH-71000 Sarajevo
- Janko-Sakazov-Boulevard 1/3, BG-1504 Sofia
- Praska 10, HR-10000 Zagreb
Staff Office International Strategy and Coordination (Chief Executive Office - European and International Affairs)